Creating healthy environments for our community is pivotal in its overall success! Our list of trauma-informed tools & resources include the following:
- Life & Wellness Coaching for Adults
- Mentoring & Life Skills Training for Teens
- Mental Health First Aid Certifications
- Expressive Arts, Self-Care, & Wellness Workshops
- Self Help & Trauma Informed Books for Families
- Heal (IN) Incubators (Peer Support Groups/Community Conversations)
- Ancestral Stories: Storytelling Incubator
- DRY THEIR TEARS: Helping meet families basic needs for food, clothing, and connection.
With the help of our community partnerships we are able to assist with the immediate needs to equip, support, and transform the lives of those around us. Because we understand the need for helping families reach their peak wellness. In the past our Founders have created spaces that focus on Professional & Business Development during the MLK EXPO & Juneteenth Jam.
- Scholarships & Grants for Local Business Owners & High School Graduates
- Emotional Regulation Workshops for Youth
- Trauma-Informed Services & Tools for Families